Trek Valencia+ Electric 2010
Trek Valencia+ Electric Introduction. Electric bikes are not mopeds or scooters - there is no throttle. All a rider has to do is engage the Trek Syn Drive and determine a desired level of assistance and go. With breakthrough Ride+ technologies, we like to thi... More info.
RRP (£1600.00) | Save £480.00 (30%)
Due to the supplier wishing to prevent internet sales and mail order, this item can only be collected in store. Please call 01709 538374 for more information.
Trek Valencia+ Electric Introduction.
Electric bikes are not mopeds or scooters - there is no throttle. All a rider has to do is engage the Trek Syn Drive and determine a desired level of assistance and go. With breakthrough Ride+ technologies, we like to think of Ride+ really as your power, plus.
Specification and Features of the Trek Valencia+ Electric.
- The Trek Syn Drive is a state-of-the-art electronic motor management system that constantly adjusts timing and power flow based on a rider's pedaling force, resistance, and speed. In other word's, it optimizes the power that flows through your Ride+ for a smooth riding experience
- The Syn Drive is controlled - and the information is relayed to the rider - by an easy-to-read digital computer console that tracks battery life, assistance level, time, speed, and distance.
- Ride+ bikes are powered by lithium ion batteries built to hold their charge for an exceptionally long time. And when a battery is low, an indicator lets you know. Then, either slide the battery from the bike and plug it in to any outlet, or charge right on the bike.
- The advanced design of the Ride+ motor system utilizes regenerative braking to maximize battery life. While riding downhill, simply set the bike to regenerative mode - the bike keeps a consistent speed, and also charges the battery. On average, regenerative braking can create up to a 10% increase in battery capacity.
- Trek Silent Drive is a high performance direct drive, brushless hub motor designed to eliminate the friction that wears down internal parts, and delivers a smooth, surprisingly quiet ride for years. Engineered to maximize the energy of the battery, Silent Drive provides 350 watts of high torque at a wide range of speeds, including riding up hills or pedaling into headwinds
Trek Valencia+ Electric perfect for: