Kona Blast Mountain Bike 2013
Kona Blast Mountain Bike 2013 Introduction For the money, there might not be a more value-added, ready-to-rumble mountain bike on the planet. Exquisitely crafted, with a Kona Scandium frameset that balances performance, comfort, and durability, with components... More info.
RRP (£799.00) | Save £219.01 (27%)
|EFP5778||Matt Blue, 14in||£799.00||£579.99|
|EFP5780||Matt Blue, 17in||£799.00||£579.99|
|EFP5781||Matt Blue, 18in||£799.00||£579.99|
|EFP5782||Matt Blue, 19in||£799.00||£579.99|
|EFP5783||Matt Blue, 20in||£799.00||£579.99|
|EFP5784||Matt Blue, 22in||£799.00||£579.99|
Kona Blast Mountain Bike 2013 Introduction
For the money, there might not be a more value-added, ready-to-rumble mountain bike on the planet. Exquisitely crafted, with a Kona Scandium frameset that balances performance, comfort, and durability, with components selected to last, the Blast just might be one of our more aptly named models. So good the Blast frame comes with a lifetime warranty.
Specification and Features of Kona Blast Mountain Bike 2013
- Frame Material Kona Scandium 69
- Sizes 14", 16", 17", 18", 19", 20", 22"
- Fork RockShox XC 32 TK 100mm
- Crankarms Shimano Alivio
- Chainrings 42/34/24t
- B/B Shimano UN26
- Pedals Wellgo LUA9
- Chain KMC HG53
- Freewheel Shimano HG20 11-34t 9 spd
- F/D Shimano Alivio
- R/D Shimano Deore
- Shifters Shimano Alivio
- Brake Calipers Shimano
- Front Brake Rotor Shimano 180mm
- Rear Brake Rotor Shimano 160mm
- Brake Levers Shimano
- Headset TH ZST No.10
- Handlebar Kona XC/BC Riser
- Stem Kona XC/Road Seatpost
- Kona Thumb Seat Clamp
- Kona QR Grips
- Kona Race Light
- Saddle WTB Volt Sport
- Front Hub Formula
- Rear Hub Shimano M475
- Spokes Sandvik Stainless 15g fr / 14g rr
- Rims Alex Ace18 Double Wall
- Front Tire Vittoria Saguaro 26x2.0"
- Rear Tire Vittoria Saguaro 26x2.0"
- Paint Color Matt Blue w/White & Black
Kona Blast Mountain Bike 2013 is perfect for
- All Cyclists
Due to the supplier wishing to prevent internet sales and mail order, this item can only be shipped within the EU.