Cube Aim 29 Mountain Bike Black´N´White 2013
Cube Aim 29 Mountain Bike Introduction A solid and comfortable hardtail with all the advantages of the bigger 29in wheels. The sturdy frame is built of Aluminum Lite 6061. The 29er RFR geometry delivers a comfortable riding position due to a shorter top tube.... More info.
RRP (£449.00) | Save £70.00 (16%)
|RFH1474_DISC||Black / White, 17in||£449.00||£379.00|
|RFH1475||Black / White, 19in||£449.00||£379.00|
|RFH1476||Black / White, 21in||£449.00||£379.00|
Cube Aim 29 Mountain Bike Introduction
A solid and comfortable hardtail with all the advantages of the bigger 29in wheels. The sturdy frame is built of Aluminum Lite 6061. The 29er RFR geometry delivers a comfortable riding position due to a shorter top tube. The cross-ovalized down tube is manufactured using our Advanced Mechanical forming process, designed for high durability. The Frame Save System consists of a replaceable derailleur hanger with thread in the hanger. The Suntour XCT 29 fork comes with lockout and 100mm of travel. More features are the Easton EA30 oversized stem and handlebars, Easton EA30 seatpost and the Shimano 3x8 components with Alivio rear derailleur
Specification and Features of the Cube Aim 29 Mountain Bike
- Alu Lite 6061 AMF RFR-Geometry
- Suntour XCM Lockout 100mm
- FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8"
- Easton EA30 Oversized 31.8mm, 8?
- Easton EA30 Lowriser Oversized, 660 mm
- CUBE Performance Grip
- Shimano Alivio RD-M410 Top Normal 8-speed
- Shimano FD-M310, Top Swing 34.9mm, 8-speed
- Shimano ST-EF51 EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
- Shimano BR-M422 V-Brake
- Shimano Acera FC-M361 42x32x22T
- Mach 1 Exe
- Shimano HB-RM40
- Shimano FH-RM30
- Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25
- Alu PD-971
- Scape Active 8
- Easton EA30 31.6*400mm
- RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
- Weight 13,95 kg
Cube Aim 29 Mountain Bike is perfect for
- Anyone new to mountain biking, or just those looking for a very good value bike from one of biggest names in the industry.