Cube Acid 29 Mountain Bike Grey Flashred 2013
Cube Acid 29 Mountain Bike A balanced 29er hardtail with pleasant relaxed seating position for longer rides. The cross-ovalized down tube is manufactured using the Advanced Mechanical forming process, designed for high durability. The frame is made of Aluminum... More info.
RRP (£799.00) | Save £160.00 (20%)
|AYK3986_DISC||Grey / Red, 15in||£799.00||£639.00|
Cube Acid 29 Mountain Bike
A balanced 29er hardtail with pleasant relaxed seating position for longer rides. The cross-ovalized down tube is manufactured using the Advanced Mechanical forming process, designed for high durability. The frame is made of Aluminum Lite 6061 and especially built for use with disc brakes. The 29 RFR geometry delivers a comfortable riding position due to shorter top tube. Shimano 3x10 components are very reliable with a Shimano XT rear derailleur. The Rock Shox XC32 suspension fork comes with with PopLoc, 100mm suspension travel and adjustable air pressure. More quality features are the Shimano BR-M395 disc brakes for reliable stopping power and the wheelset with Shimano Centerlock hubs, DT Swiss spokes and RFR ZX24 rims fitted with Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25 comfort tires.
Specification and Features of the Cube Acid 29 Mountain Bike
- Alu Lite 6061 AMF 29er RFR-Geometry, disc only
- grey 'n' flashred
- Rock Shox XC32 Solo Air 29", Motion Control, Poploc, 100mm
- FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8"
- Easton EA30 Oversized, Lenkerklemmung 31.8mm, 8?
- Easton EA30 Lowriser Oversized, 660 mm
- CUBE Performance Grip Shimano XT, RD-M781-SGSL, Shadow 10-speed
- Shimano Deore FD-M590-10. Down Swing 34.9mm, 10-speed
- Shimano Deore SL-M591, Rapidfire-Plus, 10-speed
- Shimano BR-M395 hydr. disc brake (160/160mm)
- Shimano FC-M522, 42x32x24T, 175 mm, 3x10 speed, Innenlager BB-ES25 113mm
- RFR ZX24 29er
- Shimano HB-RM66 Centerlock Disc
- Shimano FH-RM66 Centerlock Disc
- Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25 Alu PD-971
- Scape Active 8 Easton EA30 30.9*400mm
- RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
Cube Acid 29 Mountain Bike is perfect for
- Trail centre's and fast rolling wild terrain.